Saturday, June 20, 2009

Off Day

I'm having an off day - I don't want to do anything at all... I'm tired but don't want to go to bed... that sounds lazy... ;) I have pics to take of a new bear and ideas for a few more - I'm sure at some point I will start making a different cute animal but I'm not there yet.

I'm missing Iowa today too - every so often I get homesick and really wish we were back there... I've been in VA for 7 years now and had only thought when I initially came to the east coast I would be here for 3 months to nanny. I'm really thankful for my husband, but he has his hobbies his group of friends and different needs.. I appreciate all the time he spends with me when he can, but no one person fulfils all a persons needs. I wish I had friends who were closer. My best friend in Iowa and I would spend time together scrubbing her bathroom floor - and it was so much fun for the both of us because it was something we would do together... I miss that. I think to call her a lot, but I'm just out of sorts and down, and I don't like talking to anyone while I'm like that. I'm too self absorbed at the time to really hold a good conversation. All I can think about it how I feel out of sorts and not myself :s.

hopefully tomorrow will be better. Thank you for reading. Sorry this post was a drag and not the usual witty, colorful me ;).

OH! I got a BEAUTIFUL BLOG award, but haven't posted it yet - kind of an illustration of how my day is going... I'll get it up sooner or later.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel a little more UP later today! maybe a nap would help? I hate those days so much, you just wish something would miraculously cheer you up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for empathizing Jenn - I appreciate the feedback. Sometimes it's good to know you're not alone. Thankfully feelings pass... and I saw you like an energy drink, so hopefully in the down, down times you reach for it for an upper ;). seriously - thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...