Friday, August 28, 2009

Alice...

in wonder land of course! :)

I recently made a comment on fellow blogger Creative Coquette's blog (which you MUST check out! she find the most amazing pics! :) eye candy for your imagination!) and wanted to share it with you! :)

She asked a good question - what Alice in wonderland character is your favorite. And in the journey of sharing a bit about myself with complete strangers - LOL - I decided to share my response with you ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have heard that whomever wrote Alice in wonderland was high when doing it lol - hard to know though - since quotes like that of the Mad Hatter:

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"

- are upside down and all around yet make sense... so were they were really high or just genius? ;)

My favorite character would be Alice of them all before seeing Tim Burton's take on the story - because she is just SO curious (like me ;)) and she is all assuming (like me) that people (things, creatures, the like - lol) are all for each others greater good... and then of course (like me) get upset when they prove otherwise - and then yes, sometimes the words will come out asking why they'd do such a thing!

I think of when the cards painted the roses red. Honest mistake to have planted the wrong color ;) - so yes (like me) Alice helped them. And when the queen found out and said off with their heads Alice protested,

Alice: Oh, please, please! They were only trying to..

albeit with only a few words... ;)

If you'd like a quick trip down memory lane of the Disney scene where Alice first comes in contact with the cards I tried to get the clip on the post but it failed. :S

Here is the link from YouTube

What is your favorite Alice in wonderland character?? Hmm?? :D

2 comments:

  1. Love YOUR Blog & YOUR Art!
    Thank YOU so much for visiting my shop and blog:) just want to say: GOOD LUCK TO YOU:)

    LOVE,
    SimaG

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...