Saturday, September 3, 2011

Delicately Refined...

Newest treasury!



Some of my new favorites mixed with a few of my older favorites. Many of my friends from the Etsy thread "We Love Vintage Do You"

There are many days I miss the solitude and the peacefulness of a walk along a dirt road in the midwest... the adventures had as a kid before there were lots of video games, we were outside much of the time... things seemed simpler then too of course. I can still appreciate the breath of fresh air the scenes of nature bring and the items that remind me of times gone by... delicately refined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...