Monday, January 9, 2012

My little vintage pillow...

That's right.. it's mine! All mine! Well, until someone buys it ☺. For now I'm holding it nice and safe with the other items wishing for new homes right now that I sell from my shop.

I must tell you though, I got a new camera from the hubs for Christmas and I'm now having fun with the pics that would have otherwise been trashed if it weren't for effects from picnik.com!

Tonight I was going through photos I want to update for the shop and found this one in a file - picnik to the rescue! I'm in love with it! Might there be a market for old vintagesque (<---tee hee, not a word ;))pics? I dare say... yes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...