Sunday, February 19, 2012

Luke! We are your Fathers!

"Kooh....Kooh....Kooh....Join me on the dark side and we shall rule the universe.
That is all you need to know."



Well apparently - Darth made a few recruits who were such big fans of his that they wanted to look JUST like him! LOL Or, or, lots of friends have shown interest and wanted one enough for me to make another set of three. Yes, it's true! That would really be why. ;0)

Darth had his convincing moments to be sure! Like the night I had assembled most of all of them, snapped in the eyes and they all looked a bit upset that I hadn't put them entirely together. But Darth didn't have a strong enough force over dinner and whatever else was holding my attention because it did take a bit for me to get back to them. And can I just say they are high maintenance? LOL Lots of detail went into each of these guys, the helmet, the cape, the buttons (knots) on their belts. Anyways, clearly I love my friends :)

I hope you like the pictures! I'll have one listed in the shop today or tomorrow and I'll post the link here :)

Thank you for reading! :D





2 comments:

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...