Friday, March 2, 2012

A Bit of Embroidery...

Awe... This pink cotton blanket came into my possession from a freecycler a few months ago. I knew I wanted to put a charming shabby chicesque crocheted edge on it but at the time I only had white acrylic yarn (and a bunch of other projects to tend to :)). Not a problem, acrylic yarn would have worked just fine, but I later recieved a fun care package of yarn from my parents full of cotton yarn and bright white was in there too! Perfect! It was meant to be :)

 I completed the edging last night, still toying with the idea of a scalloped edge but am for sure embroidering a floral pattern of my own to a corner. I so enjoy the look material has stretched across an embroidery hoop poised and ready to be adorned :) It's good stuff! Looking forward to sharing the finished product with you too!

Happy Friday to all! Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...