Sunday, April 1, 2012

Colorful Crochet Pot Holder

Project #2 made from the yarn mom and dad sent me are these fun, colorful anthropology like potholders! The pattern can be found here if you want to make one of your own :). I made these with an H hook and held double-yarn throughout to add some density. I personally do not recommend using them to pull things out of the oven but as trivets and hot pads to don your table before you set your fresh baked goodies on them :). Hope you like these! :)







2 comments:

  1. Awe Beaded Pillow you are so encouraging! :) Thank you so much! I hope to get some time in the near future (month of May?) to whip up a could more sets :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...