Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Camera/Phone Holder :)

I whipped up this crocheted holder today before heading out for some July 4th festivities. I've been wanted to make a crochet holder for my camera in particular because the case I have for it has a long strap on it that tends to get in the way and the case makes it much bulkier to have in a smaller purse - so here is the compromise :). I really like the color combination :) if my phone holders in lostsentiments shop sold more often I'd probably put this in there :) ...for now, I'm not so sure there's a market. lol :)

Anyways :) here is some crochet eye candy :) enjoy! Happy 4th everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...