Saturday, June 8, 2013

Chicken Stir Fry Recipe - Paleo Friendly

Yesterday I made Garlic Chicken and had some left over. I decided to use the chicken breasts as part of my old and faithful go to recipe ...

Chicken Stir Fry

Ingredients:

- 4 - 5 chicken breasts cut (cooked or uncooked)
- 1 cup cut carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 Tblspn dried cilantro
- 3 Tblspns olive oil
- 1 1/2 tspn poultry seasoning

You could also add onions - but they make me cry so I'm not too keen on them at the moment ;). 1/2 a cup would be good wiht this ratio.

1) Cut up the chicken breasts.
2) Add all other ingredients and saute on med-high heat.
3) Cover and let simmer for about 20 - 25 minutes. Stir ocassionally.
4) Cook until vegetables are tender (or to your liking!)
3) Serve warm and enjoy!

Love a dish with lots of color! :D

Delish!


If you try this dish let me know how your family liked it!

2 comments:

  1. I've tried this earlier and it's very delicious! My kids and wife also liked it. Please post more delicious recipe like this. Thank you for sharing!

    Easy Stir Fry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leo! I'm so glad your family enjoyed it! :) Thank you for commenting! ~Dawn

      Delete

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...