Saturday, June 29, 2013

Newest Cocoon Addition...

...here she is :) Ruffled Baby Bundle Cocoon... Pattern coming soon! 






...any yes I'm in love with the picmonkey "DUSK" filter :) why do you ask? :) ;) 

I had an idea a few months ago to work up this cocoon. Something about the ruffles... I was swooning at the idea of making this. I'm so glad to be sharing it with you! :) 
 With any luck, I'll be able to edit the pattern this week and make it live to you on craftsy, ravelry and etsy. :)

I hope you enjoy the photos in the meantime :) 
♥ Dawn 

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! you could put a wine bottle inside or anything you like. Love the tie !

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! You're right about the wine bottle! :) That's a great idea! :)

      Delete

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...