Saturday, September 7, 2013

Low Carb Chicken Alfredo

9/14/13 UPDATE:

 I made this bad boy recipe again today and took a more colorful photo than the first one. What can I say, when I know I'm going to blog about something I get a little excited! That and the zucchini skin didn't stay on the first time I cooked this... but the SECOND time it did! ^-^ Yeah baby get your greens! :) ;)



*****

This recipe is super easy and great for feeding 2 - 3 people. I know my mister enjoys Alfredo so I wanted to make a version without the flour noodles and sauce packets. With a little imagination I threw together this dish and I felt good about serving it to the family too since there weren't any artificial ingredients and stuff. ;)



 I wish I had a better picture to share of this dish because the flavor was great! Personally I really enjoyed the texture of the ground chicken. I have another recipe I conjured up and hope to share with you soon! :) So... stay tuned! ^-^


Low Carb Chicken Alfredo

Ingredients:.

1 lb ground chicken
1 onion chopped
1 medium grated zucchini,
1/3 c heavy whipping cream
2 1/2 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
1/8 Tsp garlic powder
1/4 Tsp pepper
dash of poultry seasoning
salt to taste

Add more ingredients to suit whatever army you are feeding ;)

Add all ingredients to a medium size pan and cook. Simmer on medium stirring occasionally until chicken is brown and the zucchini is cooked to the consistency you like. Then dish up and lets eat! :D

If you make the recipe - please feel free to share your variations in the comments and how you liked it! :)

*****
Looking for more Low Carb chicken or baking pot recipes? 
Since posting this recipe I've started a foodie blog! 

Find more low carb CHICKEN RECIPES HERE. 

Find more low carb COOKING RECIPES HERE. 

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...