Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tabasco Broccoli Recipe - Low Carb, Paleo & Keto Friendly

I think that about sums it up. Depending on if you, as a paleo eater, low carb eater or Maria Emmerich healthified eater incorporate peanuts.
Because this recipe has peanuts.


This recipe is adapted from a pin I found that lead me to FoodandOtherthings recipe for Sriracha Broccoli  and because Sriracha has sugar in it... 
...I'm not eating it, okay?! :) 

However I would like to add some spicy broccoli goodness to my kitchen recipes
 so here is my low carb, healthified version - Enjoy! :) 


Tabasco Broccoli Recipe

7 cups Broccoli Florets
1/4 cups chopped peanuts
2 garlic cloves minced
1 1/2 Tablespoons Eden Tamari Soy Sauce Naturally Brewed
1 1/2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
1 Tablespoon Tabasco
Black Pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

1) Mix all ingredients in a medium large bowl until all florets are covered with some spicy goodness.
2) Put parchment paper over a cookie sheet.
3) Add all the mix on top of the parchment paper and sprinkle as much black pepper as you'd prefer ontop.
4) Pop that pan in the oven and bake for 7 minutes, then toss the mix, put broccoli back in the oven for 8 more minutes.

**BING**

Once your timer goes off the dish is done! Super simple right? ...and delicious :). ;).  

It's tasty on its own but I think it'd make a great side to chicken *or* paired with cottage cheese. Yum! :)

Also... peanut butter... a side of straight up peanut butter if you so desire and it works with your diet would make this super yummy! :) 



PS - If you have adapted the Paleo diet and love Sriracha (almost) without abandon... then check out Nom Nom Paleo for her Paleo Sriracha recipe. :) 

Let me know what you think if you try this recipe!
 Happy Creating, Dawn

*****

Looking for more Low Carb recipes to bake? 
Since posting this recipe I've started a foodie blog! 

Find more low carb BAKING RECIPES HERE.

***** 

2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy..going to try it! I am always looking for low carb recipes!!
    Cynthea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Cynthea! :) I hope you like it! I made enough for left overs tonight and I'm super looking forward to devouring some broccoli! :) Mom would be proud ;) I'm always posting up new low garb/low GI impact recipes because I'm adapting this way of life. I just feel so much better when I eat this way. Happy Baking! :) ~Dawn

      Delete

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...