Monday, March 10, 2014

Light Pink Baby Yub Nub Scoodie

I know... this might be excessive... I mean, I've made an orange, a hot pink, a dark green and a dark purple scoodie already, so really? A baby yub nub scoodie? Well yes of course! XD I have lot of Star Wars friends okay? And one is expecting so I have to oblige this... aren't you glad I did?! I am... I'm very glad. I want to make myself one in the same color scheme honestly but I don't know when I would wear it! ;)

Alright, begin the oohhhing and ahhhhing :D The baby yub nub scoodie pattern is by the same person who wrote the pattern for the adult size yub nub and can be found on ravelry here






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...